BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, February 09, 2023

In Search Of: The Sequel

And so a new quest began.

I bought a small tote bag. Very small. I knew it probably wasn't going to work as an every day tote and it didn't have the features I wanted, but I thought it might work.

The biggest problem? It only had one pocket. I have a key leash in my big tote bag, the one I've been trying to replace forever, and I thought if I bought a key leash I could attach to the handle, it would work.

Did you think I could find a key leash? Like anywhere?

I tried different search terms because maybe key leashes aren't called key leashes any longer. No luck. I got the same kind of results. Lanyards. Wristlets. Retractable. Carabiners.

After a ridiculous of amount of time, I found one on Etsy. It was exactly what I was looking for and couldn't find. It even matches my little tote bag perfectly.