BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Maybe a Little Too Quick

When I last blogged about my virtual races, I mentioned doing some quick ones to balance out the seven months it took me to finish the north coast of Scotland. Maybe the race I picked was a little too quick.

The default time frame for a race is 8 weeks, IIRC. I didn't change the default and I should have. I believe I finished the challenge in less than a week.

Angkor Wat is the shortest of the Conqueror Challenge races, so when I said quick, I meant it. This might have been a little too fast. This race had Street View, but I flew through it so fast, I really didn't get to see much of anything.

Despite this, I signed up for the next shortest race for my next challenge. The English Channel. I expect this one to fly by, too.

I don't want to sign up for anything too long, not yet, so after the English Channel? I don't know. Maybe something else short and then try something more medium? I guess we'll see after I finish that one.