BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Maybe the Fourth Time Will Be the Charm

Along with getting a new phone, I also needed to get a new case to protect it. I found an awesome one in hot pink that was perfect! It even came with a couple of screen protectors, so I'd be set.

The phone case arrived before the phone and the color was as perfect in person as it had been on the screen. I couldn't wait to use it.

When the phone came, I immediately put it in the case and put the screen protector on. I was ready!

As it turned out, there was one small problem with the case. It wouldn't stick to the wireless magnetic charger I had next to the bed. Charge? Yes. As long as it was lying flat on the charger.

One of the reasons why I bought the phone I ultimately chose was to have it on the wireless charger with the clock showing when the phone was on standby. I needed a new case.

Case two didn't look as awesome as its picture. Not by a long shot, but it was okay and it did stick to the bedside charger, so I could use the phone the way I wanted. There was one small problem with case two, though. It was slippery. I felt like I never had a good grip on the phone and I didn't like that.

Case three's colors were very muted compared to the image online--another disappointment--but it did stick to the charger and it had grip, so I didn't feel as if the phone was going to come flying out of my hand at any minute. This is the case I'm currently using, and if the colors were brighter, I'd love it completely. The colors, however, are not bright.

I haven't bought another case yet, but I have a few wishlisted. I'm also inundated with phone case ads on Facebook and Instagram and I've seen some cases there that I like, too. I've liked the posts. We'll see if a fourth case has everything I want.

It was so easy with my other phone. One clear case to showcase the awesome yellow color and I was good to go.