BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Welcome to 2024

The title of this blog post feels like it should be a science fiction book, but it really is 2024.

Usually, I pick a word of the year, but I have nothing for the year we're just starting. I used to cut it out on vinyl and put the word in the middle of my kanban board, but I still have 2022's word up. The vinyl is kind of a pain to take down.

Maybe I'll just reuse 2023's word since I never posted it on my wall. Maybe I'll cut it small and put it on my planner cover.

Speaking of planners, I'm still setting mine up for this year. I have everything in there except birthdays and anniversaries. Those are the most time-consuming stickers to add because of all the writing it entails and because I have to go back and forth between this year and the previous year.

I think I'm going to keep this post short and simply wish you a happy and healthy 2024.