BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Moveable To Do Lists - Review

I mentioned recently about wanting a To Do List that I could move around my daily planner Post-it note style. The set I wanted to try arrived.

The pluses: They are Post-it note To Do lists. They even say Post-it on the back so I know they'll stay adhered. Some of the off-brand notes have issues with this.

They're wide enough to write what I need to write, but this is also a minus as they are too wide and cover up a column of my planner that I want to have fully visible all the time. Even moving the edge of the note as close to the spiral as possible doesn't give me enough space.

They are long, but not longer than my planner.

The minuses: The Post-it adhesive is on the side and not the top of the note. I would have preferred it be across the top. (This is also sort of a plus because I can cut the note and still use the bottom half.)

As I mentioned above, the notes are too wide.

The lists are too long. Even though they fit on my daily planner page, I was hoping for something considerably smaller. Because I write my daily To Dos on the planner, these longer term items are few in number and that's what I'm writing on the moveable list.

They come in three styles. It really doesn't matter to me as long as there are lines and check boxes of some sort.

This picture shows the full-size list on top of my daily planner. As you can see, it is slightly shorter than the page, but not by much.


This is how I'm using the Post-it To Do List. I filled in what I needed and then cut it off one line below my list. I did find shorter To Do List Post-it notes, but they're wide, and if I have to cut, I'd rather trim length than width.

Overall, they're okay. I guess at this point, I'd have to order custom made to get much better, so I'll make these work.