BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Notebooks 🤩

I bought two new notebooks. The pinkish-taupe is a B6 slim and the gray is passport size. Both have more than 500 pages to write on.

Did I need new notebooks? No. I have plenty, but notebooks (and tote bags) are my weakness.

I like the B6 size because it's compact, but not too small. I haven't tried a slim before, but we'll see what I think of the narrower page.

The passport size is really small. I did know that it would be, but I didn't think through what I would use this for. I have other small notebooks, around this size maybe, but they're much thinner. I haven't used those either. I'll have to think about this for a while.

And while I'm talking about buying things I don't need and weaknesses, I picked up another tote bag. It has a lot of pockets on the inside and the outside that I thought would come in handy. My plan is to use it to store the notebooks filled with my writing notes. I have a bad habit of losing track of the ones I'm not actively using.

The tote bag ended up a little smaller than I expected, but that might not be a bad thing because it will be heavy when it's filled with notebooks. The pockets aren't quite as handy has I'd hoped, though. I wish there was a narrow one for pens and there isn't unless I missed it.