BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Review Time: Office Supplies

I thought I'd do a quick review of some of the office products I was excited to try.

I blogged about them when the products arrived.

These involved sticky notes/flags that were not name brand sticky notes. There's a reason why I love buying the brand name in this category of office supplies. These products reminded me why.

No matter how cute these sticky notes/flags appeared, I can not recommend them. The stick was horrible on both, although one was worse than the other.

The planets/moons sticky notes were so cool! I took one off, put it down in my notebook, and wrote something. Then I started making real book notes and realized the moon was in my way. So I moved it.

In the name brand, that would be no big deal. In these notes? The sticky note never stuck well again. It curled up where it was supposed to stick. I had the windows open, and with hardly any breeze at all, the note was blown off my notebook and onto the floor. I thought it was a moth and I was slapping at it before I identified what it was.

Epic fail.


I was really looking forward to these little sticky flags. Not only to bookmark pages in my writing notebook, but to use them to highlight important notes. I have a dedicated Paladin League notebook, but the couples are all mixed up because I write notes as they come to me.

I knew it wasn't going to be good immediately. I was right. These things hardly stick at all, even from the first time. Definitely not worth the money.

Brutally disappointed.