BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Lost and Bought

I think I mentioned we've been forced to return to the office. :-( This makes me very sad. Making me even sadder is I lost one of my wireless earbuds when I was at the office. I thought I had both of them in the case, but when I went to take them out, one of them was missing!

This, my friends, is why I don't buy expensive earbuds.

I've looked around my desk at work. I had a coworker look around, but neither one of us found the missing earbud. I've been using just the one, but that's super annoying because of all the talking in the office. (This is a rant for another day.)

I checked out replacing the earbuds, but saw that Amazon Prime Days were coming. I decided to wait and it turned out to be a good choice.

The earbuds in the picture are my new pair and I love them better than the ones I lost! The sound is better, they're easier to get in and out of the case (which might help me not lose one), and I can clearly see if one is missing. The missing earbud wasn't noticeable as being gone because of how small it was and the case design. I think this pair is going to work out really well for me.

They were easy to sync to my phone and they auto synced to each other. My other earbuds, well, I had to search online for instructions on how to pair them because they frequently unpaired.

The one thing that's interesting is they have a different charging cord than all the previous earbuds I've head. Now it's the same cord that works in my iPad. Is this the new standard? Seriously, can we just pick one charging cord for every brand, every device? It's such a pain hunting for the correct cord.