BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, April 14, 2022

The Planner Saga Continues

I've blogged several times about changing to a new planner this year, about how I've had issues with the new planner. Well, guess what? The company that makes my old planner was moving locations and they were having a warehouse sale to get rid of as much merchandise as possible so they could avoid moving it.

There was a steep discount on the planner I would have bought if I'd been doing my normal planner purchase. And yes, I bought it.

The main issue I had was how much real estate they took away from the part of the page I use the most. I decided I would use it concurrently with my official 2022 planner for a week and see what I thought.

First, I was right about being squeezed for space with the new layout. There were two days out of seven where I ran out of room.

Second, I still like my old planner better than the new planner. A lot better.

This means I'll have to transfer everything over to the new 2022 planner. It's going to be a pain and take time I can't spare, but I'm so much happier in my regular planner that there are no words for it. And since this planner has always squeezed me for space on the weekends, I was able to cope.

Now I have to hope for 2023, they don't take more space away from my favorite part of the daily page because I seriously can't lose more room.