BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

A Good Podcast on Organization

 

And back to podcasts. :-)

But I have a specific reason to return to the topic today. I finally found a organization podcast that gives step by step instructions on how to organize. If you remember a post from a few weeks ago, I was complaining about how none of them really give actionable advice.

This podcast actually had me making notes! And one episode even had the instructions listed in the show notes in outline form.

I've listened to about half a dozen episodes now and can recommend Delcutter Your Chaos with host Amber Cammidge. The link goes to Apple Podcasts.

There's a step by step episode on how to declutter your garage. This is the one that had the steps in the show notes. I took a screen shot on my phone so that I could implement them this fall when it cools off here.

There's a five-part series on how to declutter your kitchen, one episode for each weekday. She breaks it down into bite sized pieces so it's not overwhelming, but doable. There's another five-part series on how to declutter your home office.

Other episodes include how to declutter your wardrobe, what to do with electronic waste, and how to declutter toys and board games. I've got how to declutter the bathroom on my phone, ready to listen to as well as four steps to get rid of the clutter.

She has one quote that I wrote down on my white board at work. I don't remember it exactly, but it was something like: "Without decluttering, organizing is just moving stuff around."

Yes. I have lots of stuff I should get rid of.