BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, June 02, 2022

Frankensteining Water Enhancers

As I write this, I'm revising Wicked Deception and I am hugely pressed for time. I am blaming that for this choice of blog topic.

Water enhancers.

I know I should drink plain water, but I almost always add some kind of water enhancer to make it more interesting. I know, I know.

Sometimes I find a flavor of water enhancer and think it's awesome and start stocking up on it a little at a time. Only to get tired of it and literally never want to drink it again.

Enhancers are expensive so I'm not just going to toss them out. I came up with a solution. Frankenstein them!

Right now, I'm mixing Strawberry Watermelon (which got old fast!) with Acai Berry (which has caffeine in it, but I'm also tired of) with Strawberry lemonade (which I still love). I call this my half-caf blend. I squirt a little of the number one, a little of number two, and a lot of number three. It's actually quite good and I'll be sort of sorry when the Strawberry Watermelon runs out--which will happen shortly since I'm down to the last couple. I still have a lot of the caffeinated Acai Berry. I'll probably mix it only with the Strawberry Lemonade to see how that tastes.

I do have another flavor in my drawer which I've mixed with nothing yet. I'm not sure what goes with this blue stuff. Maybe I'll try mixing the Acai with it and see what I get.

There might be more of these types of blogs because I will be buried deep in revisions from my editor and then copy editor for a while. Story writing has to come before blogging.