BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Phone Wallpaper

I'm easily bored and I'm frequently changing the wallpaper on my phone's lock screen. It was endlessly frustrating to search online because I was frequently disappointed with what I found.

So (and my regular readers know where this is going) I thought I can make my own!

I had some quotes on my white board that I liked, and I created a few images that I use on my phone. Then, while I was searching for blog topics, my friends suggested I share my phone wallpaper. And I thought, hey, why not?

First caveat: I am unable to provide tech support.

Second caveat: Do not sell these in any way. If you want to share it with someone else, please give them the link to this blog, rather than sending the file.

I think all you should need to do is tap the image to open it full size and then save it to your phone. Then do whatever you normally do with your wallpaper. I have an iPhone and have no clue what Android users do. ::shrug::

Anyway, the first one is my Gen X favorite. The other two are quotes. I think the first one, about the brick walls, is from a talk given by a professor who was dying of cancer. I can't think of his name right now and that means I can't link to the YouTube video of his lecture. The second quote? I have no idea where I saw/heard that, but it really resonated for me. It's my current wallpaper.