BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Thanks

Thank you to everyone who bought a copy of Wicked Deception and a big hug to the people who took the time to leave a review! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!

If you haven't picked up a copy yet, there is one more week of fan pricing before the price increases. Grab your copy while it's still $3.99!

I could probably write this about every book, but my characters do what they want to do and leave me scrambling to keep up with them. Kyle and Mari were no exception. Somehow, though, we all reached the end of the book with a happy ending. Whew!

I'm in the planning stage for the next four books. I know the heroes and heroines. I know the bad guy that will arc over the series, but that's about all I have at the moment. If you read Kyle and Mari's book, you know the captain is up next. And I know his heroine is a woman from his past who was his best friend. Until he slept with her and then ghosted her. They have a few issues to deal with before they get a HEA. :-) But anyone who's read the blog for a while knows I torture my characters because they torture me. All the time.

Thanks again, you guys, for reading Wicked Deception!