BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, January 05, 2023

Duster Update

Remember when I blogged about the duster-length sweater I bought that ended up hitting me at my ankles? I'm going to give a quick update.

I love it!

Okay, so the length does not work for wearing it at work or wearing it outside the house, but it's absolutely perfect for inside the home. Wear it with pajamas? It's a robe that keeps me warm from neck to ankles.

Wear it with regular clothes? It's a warm sweater that keeps me toasty from neck to ankles.

What was originally a massive fail has become an incredible win.

Instead of turning up the heat, I put on my duster. I've never been a big fan of robes, but it's a different story with this sweater. So my fellow short people, I highly recommend buying a sweater duster and wearing it around the house instead of a robe and instead of turning up the heat. Who'd have thought it would be this awesome?