BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, March 16, 2023

The Sale Email

I have a huge weakness for storage containers. Maybe because I have this fantasy that they will be the answer. Maybe they would be if I only had time (and the willpower) to go through my office and set everything up.

As you can imagine, I love stores that sell organizing supplies. For Presidents' Day weekend, one of these stores sent me an email telling me I had 20% off.

Well, I hustled over to their website. I have one of their systems as my desk and shelving space in my home office and I wanted some more hooks and baskets for my pegboard. They were reasonably priced, but unless I spent $75, no free shipping. Since there was zero chance I was driving to the north side of Atlanta, that meant I didn't buy them.

Here's a picture of my desk with the pegboards behind the monitors and to the left and right of them. If the desk was a little bit wider, this would be the most awesome system ever. I love it!

Okay, so 20% off meant I could spend money on other organization tools, get to the free shipping and get my hooks. This store sells these baskets that I love! I wanted more. The baskets are suggested for pantry use, but I use them in my closet, which has become a large bathroom storage area as well as a clothes closet. 


These baskets have a handle! One of the things I kept wishing is that I'd bought more than three because they're all in use and I could use more. Now was my opportunity.

I also did pick up some baskets that I might use in the pantry. I also might use them on the top (still empty) shelf of my desk. Although maybe not since I can't reach the top shelf without a step ladder. I nearly ordered plastic bins that looked as if they'd be great for notebooks and papers, but I have some of those I bought from another store, so I decided against them.

The wire pantry baskets? They're aqua. The only thing better would be fuchsia.