BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, April 13, 2023

West Coast Trail

I haven't shared any of my recent medals--mostly because I've been doing a lot of 3K virtual races and I'd be posting one every day. I recently did a longer one and received my medal.

The West Coast Trail is 47 miles or 76 kilometers. I've mentioned in previous posts that I like the street view so I can look around at where I am each day. This one had a partial street view. Some parts of the trail had it. Some parts didn't.

The medal was super cool and I really liked it. And yes, I played with the little door.


I like earning medals. It makes me happy. This company is my favorite for the virtual races for a few reasons like the app working better, but also because they have some of the coolest medals around.