BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, December 07, 2023

Planner, Planner, Planner

These are not my planners in the picture. They're just notebooks, but there are three of them which fits my theme.

I ordered three planners for 2024. The first one I ordered because my regular planner was talking about going to an undated version only. That was a complete fail for me, and I found Planner Number One just before their pre-order. It was missing a few features, but I had workarounds ready if necessary.

Planner Number Two ended up being my usual daily planner. They did produce a version that was dated and it has all the features I like, so I pre-ordered.

Planner Number Three was a weekly planner. A weekly doesn't work for me as a primary planner, but the planner had a lot of blank pages for notes and journaling and I thought I could keep it with me in my tote bag.

The third planner was the first to arrive. I blogged about it here. FYI, I really like this planner because of all the blank pages, but it definitely wouldn't work as my primary planner.

Planner two arrived next. I've started to set it up, but I need to print out my holiday stickers and a few others before I can finish that project.

And planner three. Sigh. First ordered, last delivered. It came the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and my ribbon charm was missing.

This is a small planner company and they apparently had a few issues which delayed delivery, but OMG, after Thanksgiving??? There was also very little communication about the issues until nearly the day the planner was shipped to me. I would have preferred updates along the way. Luckily, this isn't my primary planner because the end of November is late.

Next year, they promise to start earlier in case of production issues. Sounds like a plan to me.