BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Every Day Delivery

I saw a headline while I was on social media, something about an Amazon delivery driver ragging on visiting the same houses every day with deliveries. I didn't read the article, but presuming the headlines are accurate, I was like, really? Really?

So I get my Subscribe and Save shipment at the beginning of the month. I was supposed to receive all my items on my day. So the Amazon delivery driver should have only needed to make one stop at my house for the entire week. That's not how it worked. Not because I ordered anything additional, but because of how Amazon shipped them.

Friday: Four items arrive.

Saturday: Three items arrive.

Sunday: One item arrives.

Monday: One item arrives.

That Amazon driver ragging about visiting the same house every day could be my driver after this week, but this was all supposed to be one shipment. Everything was supposed to come on Friday. The other days? That's Amazon's fault.

Which is my long way of saying that the driver complaining about the same house every day thing is totally bogus. Maybe he should complain about his employer sending things piecemeal instead of all at once like they said they would.