BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, April 11, 2024

After the HEA

When I go to bed, I think about my stories. Usually, not the one I'm actually writing because then I don't sleep. :-) I start worrying that I'm going to forget the dialogue or idea or whatever and so I work super hard to commit it to memory.

Wicked Suspicion has been an exception, but not the story. Well, not exactly the story. At least the main part of the story.

What I've been getting is an epilogue sort of thing. You see, Nyx's brother is protective of her, and while Case might be his best friend, Dylan is going to watch out for his little sister. Also, hey, dude, the bro code! You don't go after your best friend's little sis.

I'm seeing a confrontation between Dylan and Case. Like what are your intentions toward my sister kind of confrontation.

Dylan also shared some information about Case with me that I knew, but didn't put much weight on. After listening to Nyx's brother, I realize now that this is an important piece of who Case is and I better start putting some attention to it.

This is one of those scenes that I would get and not write since it isn't going in the book, but I think I am going to write this one and release it as a bonus for newsletter subscribers. At least that's the plan at the moment. If I run out of time before my release date, that might have to come later.

If you'd like to subscribe to my newsletter, the form is the Coming Next page of my website. Just scroll down to find it.