BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, October 10, 2019

I Love Notebooks

It might be a writer thing because I'm not the only author I know who has a love affair with notebooks, but do I ever love anything for writing down notes!

I've shared pictures of the junk journals I've setup to make notes for my stories, but that's only the tip of the iceberg. (This blog post shows the steno pads I used to use.)

In the past, I've also used legal pads, and if I need to mind map, I'll pull out an artist's sketchpad. I was supposed to use it for the intro art classes I signed up for online, but hey, whatever works for my writing!

I have bound notebooks in various sizes and colors, but those are so pretty that I hate to use them. I did write in this large pink one, so it's not that I never use them, but well, it's hard to write in them.


And now that I have an Apple Pencil for my iPad, I have an electronic notes program too. I love it so hard, but I'm also like, Yikes! What about all my other notebooks?

It's a pretty sure bet that there will be more notebooks in my future because I simply can't resist the allure.