BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Baggs

Again, I already shared this information with newsletter subscribers. If you want to subscribe, you can go here and scroll to the bottom of the page for the form.

So on Tuesday, I mentioned that I'm writing Lurch now and after Lurch is Oz. Today, I'm talking about the hero who follows these two. Baggs.

You met Baggs in Wicked Persuasion. He's the team's new medic. He replaced Griff who is in medical school when the Lost Treasure arc opens.

Baggs is who had me playing the name game and I hate that so much. But we did settle on a first name and it's stuck for a while now, so we're good there.

While I've started getting inklings of storyline for Oz, I have pretty much nothing for Baggs at the moment. He's too far down the road to be getting information. I think this is a good thing because I'd get confused if I had to juggle Lurch and Oz and Baggs, too. Two heroes is enough!

His heroine, though, is the twin who is in trouble. Although, she got herself out of the jam before her sister could reach Puerto Jardin. At least I think she did. Like I said, things are pretty nebulous at the moment.

She's the exact opposite of her sister, but she'll be making Baggs crazy in a different way than her sister made Oz crazy.

For me, it's all about the characters. Telling their stories. Giving them their happy endings.